The 2016 Historic Claymont Tour is Saturday, September 24th from 10:00-4:00. Tickets will be sold in the lobby of the Claymont Community Center (3301 Green Street) on the day of the event. Doors open at 9:30AM. Visit http://historicclaymonttour.org/ for details or call (302) 792-2023.
Admission is $12 for adults, $5.00 for children ages 12 years and under, and $10 for teachers and seniors (age 60 +). Teachers may earn up to 6 clock hours for attending this event.
The sites on the Tour this year are:
- Atonement United Methodist Church
- Church of the Ascension
- Claymont Community Center and the History Room
- Claymont Stone School
- Darley House
- Gebhart Funeral Home
- Grubb/Worth Mansion at Holy Rosary Church
- Joe and Tony’s Service, Inc.
- Robinson House
- The Patio at Archmere Academy